Donate to Help the Homeless Animals in Need!
Goods and services are always welcome and are essential to our everyday operation and fundraising programs. Here is a list of the items/services we accept:
Gently Used and Washable Cat and Dog Supplies
- Leashes and harnesses
- Dog beds
- Cat beds
- Kongs or hard durable plastic chew toys
- Pet carriers (all sizes)
- Pet crates (all sizes)
Gift Cards that can be used to buy shelter supplies (any amount)
- Pet Supply Stores (i.e. Pet Supermarket, Pet Smart, Chewy, Pet Co., etc.)
- Home Supply Stores (i.e. Home Depot, Lowes, etc.)
- Office Supply Stores (i.e. Staples, Office Depot, etc.)
- Copy Paper
- Pens, Pencils, Highlighters and Sharpies
- Scissors, Staplers, Staples and Paper Clips
- 8 ½ x 11 and 11×17 Laminating Pouches
- Avery Labels: 5160 and 5163
New Items Only
- Cat scratching posts – http://www.stretchandscratch.com/Default.asp
- Feline snoozers – https://felinesnoozers.com/
- Kuranda beds –https://shelterbeds.org/index.php?route=events/events_view&event_id=167726&akey=9223
- Grooming supplies: brushes, nail trimmers, etc.
- Durable and washable pet toys: cat and dog toys needed
- Liquid laundry detergent
- Stainless steel bowls: Kitty sized only
- KMR Kitten formula (urgent need)
- Puppylac puppy formula (urgent need)
- Heating pads
- Heating lamps
- Paper Towels by the case
- Industrial Fans
- Mops and mop buckets with wringer
- Truck or Van: used to transport animals
Items for silent auctions at our fundraisers
- Gift certificates
- Hotel stays
- Tickets to sporting games or cultural events.
If interested in donating to our silent auction or raffles, please email [email protected] .
Would you rather send an item to us directly from our Wish lists?
We have two wish lists that we update regularly with our most needed/critical items: