The Humane Society of Greater Miami is excited to host your next Birthday “Paw”ty!
Please note: At this time we are not booking Birthday “Paw”ties. Please check back at a later date as social distancing guidelines change.
Whether you are looking to have your birthday benefit a good cause or are just looking for a new and exciting place to host it, our Soffer and Fine Adoption Center is the “paw”fect place to bring your friends and family for a howling good time!
Before choosing your “paw”ty details, here is some important information:
- “Paw”ties are available for kiddos age 6 and up and can accommodate up to 50 people, including all children and parents/guardians. One responsible adult must be present for every 5 children.
- “Paw”ties are reserved in 2 hour blocks and include an additional 30 minutes before and after for set-up and breakdown.
- Tables, chairs, trash cans and cooler provided.
- Room must be cleaned up after “paw”ty.
- All “paw”ties must be reserved with a $50.00 non-refundable damage deposit which can be applied to the final rental fee if no damages are incurred.
- “Paw”ties are hosted at our Soffer and Fine Adoption Center and should be reserved at least three (3) weeks in advance to ensure availability. “Paw”ties days are Friday (June-August only), Saturday and Sunday. “Paw”ty times available are 11:30 – 2:30pm or 2:30 – 5:30pm.
- Food and beverage add-ons are available and come with all necessary tableware. You are also welcome to bring your own food and beverages. If you opt to bring your own consumables, please bring any necessary tableware including but not limited to plates, cups, cutlery, napkins, cake cutters, candles, etc.
To make your reservation, click here!
For questions, please email [email protected] or call 305-749-1817.
Thank you for considering holding your child’s next birthday with us! As a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) animal welfare organization we rely on your support. All proceeds from Birthday “Paw”ties go back to helping the homeless animals in our care!