Gardnar Mulloy Pet Rescue Clinic
The Humane Society of Greater Miami runs a low-cost, spay and neuter and preventive health care clinic in North Miami Beach to serve the pets of Miami-Dade County.
Please note: vaccinations, tests and preventive medication services do not require a scheduled appointment. Services are accessed through our online check-in system, which closes when we are at capacity. In the event the list is closed for the day, you may call 305-749-1827 to schedule a regular clinic service appointment (spay/neuter not included). Walk-ins are no longer accepted for these services.
Vaccine Service Hours
- Tuesday through Saturday: 9:00AM – 11:30AM and 1:00 – 3:30PM
- Sunday and Monday: Closed
In an effort to keep pets and their owners safe and out of the hot weather, customers are now able to check-in online before arriving.
If you would like to request your pet’s medical records, click here.
Online check-in is available for Vaccinations, Prevention Medication, County Tags, or Euthanasia/Cremation Services from 8AM – 3:30PM Tuesday – Saturday for same day visits only. Once checked-in, customers will receive a message when it’s time to head to the clinic.
Please note: The Wait List will close once we are at capacity.
- Add yourself to our virtual line.
- Wait at home (or anywhere).
- Once you receive a text message or phone call from a clinic team member, please head over to our clinic.
- Check in once you arrive and wait in your car until we provide you with further instructions.
Clinic Services Pricing
Comments are closed.