Schedule a spay/neuter appointment online using the buttons below or call 305-749-1854.
Walk-ins on space-available basis.
*Anyone showing proof of low income can have their dogs or cats spay/neutered at no cost and receive rabies vaccine
- Services provided at the Miami-Dade County Spay Neuter Clinic located at 10700 SW 211 Street in Cutler Bay
- Proof of low income status documentation:
- Food Stamps
- Jackson Card
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Food and Nutrition Services
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- All community cats can be spayed/neutered at no cost
- Community cats are defined as un-owned, free roaming cats whose “home” is within the community rather than in an individual household. In Miami-Dade County there are more than 300,000 homeless cats. If you need assistance or information about trapping community cats, please call our clinic at 305-749-1854
- In addition, community cats will receive free a FVRCP vaccine and rabies vaccine and owned dogs and cats will receive a free rabies vaccine
- There will be animal transportation assistance available for those in need
- Surgeries and vaccines are available at very low cost for the general public as well
- Surgery drop-off is at 08:00am and pick-up is between 4:00pm to 4:30pm, Tuesday through Saturday. Late arrivals subject to lose appointment.
- Vaccine clinic is open from 09:00am to 3:30pm, Tuesday through Saturday
- If you have spayed/neutered your pet, please refer to these Post Operation Instructions.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY
- FREE SERVICE OFFERED ONLY AT THE LOCATION AT 10700 SW 211 STREET IN CUTLER BAY
- Appointments can be made online or by calling 305-749-1854
- Walk-ins on space-available basis
- Vaccinations: Walk-ins only
Miami-Dade County Community Spay Neuter Clinic
A Miami-Dade Animal Services community project in partnership with the Humane Society of Greater Miami
10700 S.W. 211 St.
Miami, FL 33189
Miami, FL 33189