Bark at the Park – bring your pooch to the game!
June 22, 2014 –
Advance ticket purchase required. Click here to get your tickets.
Click here to view 2013 Bark at the Park Photo Gallery:
Fans must sign the release form before they enter each game. Download the form in advance and bring the completed release with you to the game. For questions, email [email protected].
1. Groups of 10 or more humans should contact the Group Sales Department at 305-480-2523 or [email protected].
2. All tickets are for reserved seating. This includes both human and dog tickets. All Bark at the Park participants and dogs need to purchase the Bark at the Park Package.
3. Purchase a special Bark at the Park ticket for yourself in one of the specifically-designated areas. Purchase a dog ticket at the same time for a $10 donation. All money from dog tickets sold will benefit the Humane Society.
4. Tickets must be purchased in advance and only online.
5. Important requirements:
- Dogs must wear their rabies tags. Owners must bring their dogs' rabies certificates. Dogs who do not have proper proof of rabies vaccination may be prohibited from entering Marlins Park.
- Entrance for "Bark at the Park" attendees will be through the Marlins Park First Base Entrance only. Disabled guests with dogs may enter through the First Base Dugout Club Entrance.
- Only available for online purchase at marlins.com/specialevents
- Advance Purchase only. No Walk-Up Sales.
- All dogs owners must sign a liability waiver upon entering Marlins Park.
- Important to note: Human and dog seats are reserved seats.
There is NO GENERAL ADMISSION for Bark at the Park event days. Fans must sign the release form before they enter each game. Download the form in advance at marlins.com/specialevents and bring the completed release with you to the game. For questions, email [email protected].